fmPreferences - Advanced Preferences
Advanced preferences tab allows you to setup some additional options and parameters:
- Show banner - Show/hide left-side banner
- Write SQL log - Allows you to save detailed SQL log - is useful if you face any issues and would like to report more details
- Update available - Enable/Disable whether to Notify that new updates are available
- Set table prefix - if one is used at your store. CubeCart_ prefix is used in default CubeCart. If you're not sure which one is used, use Autodetect option.
- Connect timeout (sec) - The amount of time in seconds to wait for connection initialization to complete.
- Enable/Disable WYSIWYG HTML editors
- Store URL - It can be the same as database host. Enable
the corresponding option if it is the same. In case it is different
disable the option and specify the correct store URL.
- Reports directory - Allows you to specify your own directory for reports
- Company logo file - Allows you to add your own logo used by reports
- Also you can specify additional server parameters if ones
Feedback tab allows you to disable the "Leave
Feedback" button and to specify feedback e-mail. Please note that this
option can be found in Help -> BetaEasy API section as well.
By eMagicOne Inc.