fmAddNewConfigurationDialog, fmEditExistConfigurationDialog, fmPreferences - Store Configuration.
This section describes how to create, edit or delete configuration name (connections to CubeCart store), how to create multiple configurations and how to switch between your CubeCart stores.
To start working with your store first of all you have to select or create your Store Configuration
(connection settings name; It is a good idea to use your store name or
some other informative name). You can Load your configuration from the
file if you have saved configuration settings previously. Also you can
select any configuration from the drop-down in order to switch between
Store Manager allows you to make the following actions with your connection settings:
1. Create new configuration. If you want to create a new configuration, follow few steps:
You'll have the new configuration to work with. You can create as many database connection settings as you need.
2. To work with Embedded (default) configuration, select the corresponding Action from the drop-down list. Working with local (Embedded) database is much faster than working with remote one.
3. To clone your configuration with all its settings select Clone configuration action.
4. Rename configuration. If you want to rename you configuration, follow few steps:
5. To delete your configuration select the appropriate action from the drop-down list and confirm it. Note that you won't be able to undo this action!
6. To save current /all configurations and all their settings select one from the drop-down list. This option can be used if you would like to move your connection settings to new PC or reinstall Store Manager using complete uninstallation.
7. To load your local database configuration select Load configuration
action and browse contents of your local folders to select the existing
configuration. This option can be used if you would like to move your
connection settings to new PC or reinstall Store Manager using complete
1. Quick Start Guide >