fmTaxes, fmTaxesEdit, fmTaxesEdit, fmTaxesDetailsEdit, fmTaxesRatesEdit - Texes Section and Forms
This section describes how to create, edit or delete CubeCart Taxes and export data to Excel. The following topicks are covered:
- Tax Classes
- Tax Details
- Tax Rates / Zones
In its context menu or toolbar, you can find the following options:
- Refresh data forces items list update. It is useful when you're changing connection or have any doubts like is the latest data displayed.
- Add new tax class calls blank edit tax class form, which is used to create a new tax class. Please see below for options.
- To edit CubeCart tax class you can double click on it or use edit tax class option. It calls the following form:
Tax Class - Specify the name of the tax class here.
Click Ok to save this entry and to close edit tax class form or click cancel to discard this entry.
- You can delete selected tax class
from your store using corresponding options. Pay attention that you
won't be able to undo delete from store option unless you've made Database backup.
- Export tax classes to Excel/HTML option allows you to save data that you can see in the main grid into Excel or HTML file instantly.