fmCountries, fmCountriesEdit - Countries and Zones Section and Forms
This section describes how to create, edit or delete CubeCart countries and zones and export data to Excel. The following topicks are covered:
In its context menu or toolbar, you can find the following options:
- Refresh data forces items list update. It is useful when you're changing connection or have any doubts like is the latest data displayed.
- Add new country calls blank edit country form, which is used to create a new country. Please see below for options.
- To edit CubeCart country you can double click on it or use edit country option. It calls the following form:
Name - Specify the name of the country here.
ISO - Specify the two-letter ISO country code here.
ISO3 - Specify the three-letter ISO country code here.
Num Code - Specify the numeric ISO country code here.
Click Ok to save this entry and to close the form or click cancel to discard this entry.
- You can delete selected country
from your store using corresponding options. Pay attention that you
won't be able to undo delete from store option unless you've made Database backup.
- Export countries to Excel/HTML option allows you to save data that you can see in the main grid into Excel or HTML file instantly.
By eMagicOne Inc.