frmCouponEdit, frmCoupons - Discount Coupons Section
This chapter describes how to add new or remove CubeCart Discount coupons, export to excel and much more.The following topics are covered:
- Basic Operations
- Edit Coupon Form
From coupons and context menu, you can perform the following basic operations:
- Refresh data forces coupons list update. It is useful when you're changing connection or have any doubts like is the latest data displayed.
- Add new coupon calls blank Edit Coupon form, which is used to create a new coupon. Please see below for options.
- To edit coupon you can double click on it or use Edit coupon button. It calls edit coupon form for selected coupon. Please see below for options.
- You can Delete selected coupon
from your store using corresponding options. Pay attention that you
won't be able to undo delete from store option unless you've made Database backup.
- Export coupons to Excel/HTML option allows you to save data that you can see in the main grid into Excel or HTML file instantly.
- To Adjust columns width use appropriate icon.
Edit Coupon Form
To edit coupon, you can double click on it or use edit coupon button. It calls edit coupon form for selected item:
- Code - specify it the way you want to provide to your customers. You can use generate button to generate the code automatically.
- Discount - Specify the discount amount
- Expires - Specify expiration date.
- Allowed Uses - Specify the number of uses per coupon. Also you can see if the coupon is been used.
- Description - Specify coupon description - for your reference only.
Click Ok to save this entry and to close Edit Coupon form or click cancel to discard this entry.
By eMagicOne Inc.