frmCustomers - Customer Management Section
This chapter describes how to manage CubeCart customers, customer information and much more.
Store Manager for CubeCart helps you to manage all
kinds of information on your customers. Address information can be
individualized and include entries for name, company, address,
telephone, email and more. Also you can review customer sales statistics
using customer's orders section. It is highly important to analyze your
customer's behavior (purchases) on your website, get better customers
feedback to increase repeat sales.
In CubeCart customers context menu or toolbar, you can find the following options:
- Refresh data forces customers list update. It is useful when you're changing connection or have any doubts like is the latest data displayed.
- Add new customer calls blank Edit Customer form, which is used to create a new customer. Please see below for options.
- To edit customer you can double click on it or use "Edit Customer" button. It calls edit customer form for selected customer. Please see below for options.
- You can delete selected customer from your store using corresponding options. Pay attention that you won't be able to undo delete from store option unless you've made Database backup.
- Export customers to Excel/HTML option allows you to save data that you can see in the main grid into Excel or HTML file instantly.
- To Adjust columns width use appropriate icon.
By eMagicOne Inc.